Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I am back with my girls again!
























Another trip from New Mexico to Utah. Our trip went fast and Aaron kept me entertained on the way. Also the motivation of missing my girls! Aaron wanted to see Shiprock for the last three years so we went that way this time. He took pictures. Then we stoped by Hole in the Rock to go potty and saw this gigantic mouse eating cheese and had to take a picture. I got there and I couldn't believe how Zoe had grown. I needed more pictures of her with her mother. Zoe was Blessed in church on Sunday and Aaron and I were the only ones from the family to be able to come back up again.The blessing dress was a little big and I had to make a few last minute adjustments to the shoulders but we got it fixed. I think this was one of my longest projects ever. Hope I can still do it again for my other kidos. I guarantee no two will be alike! We went yesterday and professional pictures done. They are much better at it than grandma. They were incredibly beautiful. To our family, we will be able to share them with you by e-mail in 10 days. You can view them and even order some if you wish. We got some ordered for the family, but just a couple of poses. So I'll let you know soon where to go to see them. I got an extra day ( darn it) because the Price canyon is closed today for construction so I can't leave until tomorrow. I won't see them now until Thanksgiving. I thought the last trip home was hard. Any way here are some pictures and I will fill in the holes from the last couple of weeks later.

3 comments:

Mariela said...

The dress you mad is amazing! What a wonderful moment!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a beautiful little one!!!

Untypically Jia said...

Hey! Because I love your blog, I've given you a Rock on Sistah-Friend award! You can see your blog listed on my blogroll at www.colormeuntypical.blogspot.com

Don't forget to check out the rules and pass the love along!